Outdoor spaces are generally small such as balconies, patios, porch, or verandas. So we cannot put too much decorations on them. But it doesn’t mean that we can just leave them plainly or undecorated. The best decorations that we can put outdoors are plants and flowers. Since we normally put furniture on these outdoor areas, there might be fewer space for the plants and flowers.
The trend in outdoor designing today is using railing planter boxes which is a great new way to decorate a small area. There are commercial planters that are specially designed to be mounted or hung on railings and fences. Here are some advantages in using railing planter boxes.
1. Space saver. Charming flowers placed in an outdoor planter that is mounted on top of your balcony’s railings can save a lot of space. So you are free to put a comforting sofa or an outdoor dining table to make the place more accommodating.
2. Adornment. Beautiful plants and colorful flowers placed in elegant modern planters that are installed on the top of your balcony’s railings can be very attractive. You will no longer need more accessories to accentuate the area. It will just look over-decorated if you do.
3. Mini garden. You can surround the small space with plants and flowers placed in a railing contemporary planter to create a mini-garden oasis. This can be a good advantage for homes with small backyard or those who live in an apartment or condominium where they have no space for gardening.
4. Low maintenance. Compared to conventional gardening, plants on railing commercial planters are easier to maintain. Modern planters today are very innovative. There are self-watering planter boxes that have built-in reservoir system that will require low maintenance on your part.
5. Safe. Most commercial planters are long-lasting and can withstand any weather condition outdoors. Most manufacturers can also provide durable rail brackets and install the planter boxes on your railings.
Railing commercial planters can be of different forms such as pots. But the most common would be the rectangular shaped outdoor planter. There are different designs available for railing modern planters to fit the stylish appearance of your patio, porch or balcony and make them more appealing.
Apparently, a fashion statement, among some women, is going without panties. Celebrities are stepping out without their panties, and many everyday women are following suit (or no suit). But the news about wearing no panties is not a new trend, historically, others have bared their bottoms under clothing. For instance, it's been reported that hot sex goddesses from a gone-by time, such as Cleopatra and Jean Harlow, also chose to go au naturel beneath clothing.
Of course, as with most trendy movements, there are benefits and drawbacks associated with the commando bottomless scene.
Pros of Going in the Buff:
To begin with, you will never run out of clean underwear. Secondly, the 'panty line' syndrome will be eliminated. And, no more irritation from those thong back-straps, plus the "my butt's eating my panties" feeling will be gone.
Going without panties makes a statement about how you feel about your sexuality. Of course, going pantie-less is a bit racy, and renders a naughty feeling knowing the 'private' part of your body is exposed and flying free, so to say. Going commando can make you more in touch with your sensuality and 'that' certain part of your anatomy.
Another perk to going bare can be knowing how it makes your significant other feel. Whisper to a man that you're not wearing panties, and watch his reaction. Most likely, his curiosity will spike and desires will soar. Without underwear, a man knows the path to his desires are unobstructed. Don't be surprised if he follows you around like a lost puppy!
Cons of Going in the Buff
But, as with all good things, there can be drawbacks. For instance, you risk getting a rash from rubbing delicate skin against harsh fabrics, like jean materials. And, a nasty concern is that pubic lice thrive on towels and commode seats. If you sit your bare bottom on a lice-infested object, the doorway to your unprotected private area is open wide.
If you have a discharge, the inside of your garments can be coated and sticky. Depending on how heavy the discharge, it could saturate through and leave spots on your clothes. Although, this is not a health risk, it can be embarrassing!
A woman is more susceptible to infections during their periods. Going without panties can allow bacteria to get into the vaginal opening, and cause urinary tract infections.
Going without panties solves the pantie line crisis, but it will not guarantee that clothing will stay away from the butt crack! Going without panties, most certainly, opens the door for skirts, dresses, and slacks to get stuck in that little round brown area! So, the need to tug and pull, scoot left and right, or give that quick twist before walking continues.
Panties or No Panties
The bottom line about going bare and throwing your panties to the wind, is a personal choice. Let the skin breathe the fresh air as often, or as seldom, as you want. Unless you want to share your secret, no one will know, and it will be a sexy secret shared only with yourself.
Source by Jessie Penn